December 11, 2015

Good Ole Boys

Hello CMF lovelies!

I hope you've all had a fantastic week and are gearing up for an exciting weekend! I don't know what your plans are, but I'm sure they're good ones. If you're in need of assistance in making your weekend particularly festive, please note that I shared a list of Country Christmas songs earlier this week, for your listening pleasure. You are most certainly welcome.

The First: Maybe It's The Moonshine by The Washboard Union


These wonderful men and their beards are at it again! I haven't shared a solid sing-along-in-the-car song in a while, but here you go. Hopefully it makes you feel a little sunshine-y, especially for those of you who have had the pleasure of experiencing this lovely sideways rain Vancouver's been conjuring up lately.


The Second: Fire Away by Chris Stapleton


Rough and gravelling and glorious. That's what this song is.
Those also happen to be the three words I typically use to describe myself, in case you were wondering.


The Third and Final: Think Of You by Chris Young (feat. Cassadee Pope)


Chris Young's voice will never get old.
On a side note, I do realize that Cassadee's vocal presence in this song kind of contradicts the title for this week, but the truth is I'm much too lazy to change it at this juncture. I'm afraid we're all just going to have to live with it.


That's all from me this week! Enjoy this collage of selections - I didn't really know what I was sitting down to write but can honestly say that I'm rather pleased with how this week shaped up. Hope the feeling's mutual.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment