January 15, 2016

Guess who's back, back again???

Well hello, Friends!!

It's been a couple weeks since we've chatted and my goodness have I missed you! I spent Christmas morning with two pretty adorable tiny humans who were way too excited about Santa's visit, New Year's day waking up unnecessarily early to "be productive on the first day of 2016" (what a fool), and then an unplanned break last week as I was slightly busy helping out with a little gem called the SLC.

A delayed thank you for your patience. I understand that these last few weeks must have been extraordinarily difficult without me/country music updates.


The First: You Look Like I Need A Drink by Justin Moore


If you don't listen to the lyrics, this song is a fun one.


The Second: Lovin' You Is Fun by Easton Corbin


Is this a new song? No.
Do I care? Also no.
I like it and it's fun and isn't that really how it's supposed to be? Yes.
Glad we had this chat.


The Third and Final: Country Ain't Never Been Pretty by Cam


Back with another one from No-Last-Name-Cam. This song is a really fun one to play when you're getting ready in the morning. Something about the irony of curling my hair while singing these lyrics just really starts my day off in a fun, rebellious(?) way.

Please wish me luck as I now head off to camp with 80+ student leaders and some pretty sweet colleagues for the weekend. January is an interesting month to be an extroverted introvert.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment