April 15, 2016

I Got 99 Problems and CMF Titles Are 96% Of Them.

The other 4% involves contemplating how to live off peanut butter, chocolate, and popcorn without eventually weighing 500lbs. Think on that for me, will you?

In other news, this week has felt like an exceptionally long one... and I have only worked two days. So I suppose that says something.


The First: Record Year by Eric Church


This poor song has been passed up so many times over the past few weeks as others have beat it out for one of these three coveted spots each week. BUT NOW IS YOUR TIME TO SHINE, ERIC! Of course, he's already received a lot of play time on here, including a dedicated week of his own post-concert last year. Not to mention that he's kind of already a big deal. So maybe we'll just play this oversight as me trying to save his ego from expanding any further..? Okay, cool.


The Second: White Lightning by The Cadillac Three


I think more than anything I just really like the simple story this video tells (shocking, I'm aware). Also the crooning at the beginning just makes me happy.


The Third and Final: I Like The Sound Of That by Rascal Flatts


I truly believe that you can never go wrong with Rascal Flatts. They're just a pretty solid go-to when you need some not-at-all-understated twang in your life. This particular song also reminds me of the Aaron Lines song that is suspiciously similar and has an iteration of the same title... so please go listen to that as well. Coincidence? Who knows. All I know is we now have two decent songs.

Cheers to the weekend - hope yours is a great one!

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment