April 21, 2017

Rainbows and sunshine but absolutely no unicorns please.

I know, I know. I've been AWOL. But let's just blame the busy-ness of travelling, Easter, and wedding planning - cool? Just be thankful that this whole Starbucks Unicorn Frap thing hasn't caused another week's hiatus for recovery purposes because it's weird people.

The First: Love Story by Taylor Swift


Throwing it way back in honour of two dear friends who are saying "I do" to one another this weekend. This is the bride's favourite karaoke song, so obviously I had to include it. Hoping this next chapter in their love story is a beautiful and memorable one! #chengfray2017 #prayforsunshine


The Second: Lonely Drum by Aaron Goodvin


This song has been playing on repeat in my brain for weeks! I curse myself for not writing a CMF earlier to have shared it with all of you because it is excellent. It makes me want to dance. But since usually I'm listening to it in the car and I don't know how to dance like a normal human when I'm in the car, it just ends up being these weird but super aggressive shoulder shrugs and head bobbling. See? Now I've distracted you from being upset about the lack of CMFs with that imagery instead. Sneaky...


The Third and Final: Real Thing by Zac Brown Band


Ugh. Zac Brown... I've said it before and I'll say it again: leave some talent for the rest of us. This is the perfect easy listening sunny Saturday morning song. So listen to it now but then also put it on tomorrow for when you laze around and sip on your coffee. It'll do you good.

Looking forward to a weekend celebrating great friends and having a generally awesome time. Hope y'all have an exciting weekend planned too!

Thanks for listening,
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment