March 31, 2017

School Dance Reenactments Included

Well hellllloooooo! Apologies for the missed post last week... Some weeks you meal prep, go to bed on time, get your workouts in, manage to be a charming and social person, write CMF, etc. Other weeks you... don't. You get one guess on what kind of week it was last week.

The First: Happy People by Little Big Town


New stuff from Little Big Time always makes me a happy person. I like this song for many reasons but mostly because don't we all need to be reminded what the keys to happiness are these days?


The Second: Skin and Bones by Eli Young Band


If I was in high school again (but actually, let's all be thankful that's not really a thing that has to be re-lived) and I was at a dance, I suppose this would be a decent song to slow dance to. Turn on this song and follow this link for a look at what that would be like.


The Third and Final: Chills by James Barker Band


So to be honest, I was kind of feeling pretty meh on this song when I first heard it. But then the chorus came on and I was like heck yes! because it's so fun and catchy and now we ALL got chills. Also yes, fine, the music video is cute. Bonus: these boys are Canadian.


Can you believe it's April tomorrow? APRIL. Twenty seventeen. What? How. I feel like the guy in the Maxell tape ad with how fast time is whipping by. I'm simultaneously confused, sad, confused again, and excited that another academic year is wrapping up and summertime is on its sweet way.

Also, just because it's the best April Fool's Day prank I've ever successfully pulled, let's remember last year because I'm still so proud of it.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment