January 12, 2018

Surprise, surprise

Well let me tell you, no one is more surprised you're reading this right meow than yours truly. This week has been something else. Between work, and life, and trying to drink eight glasses of water a day (I'm trying y'all) and remembering to call my father on his birthday (Happy Birthday, Dad!), I really didn't think this was going to happen. And yet, here we are.
What a world.

The First: I Hate Love Songs by Kelsea Ballerini


We haven't had a Grand Ole Opry performance around here in far too long, so I think it's about time. Why have a regular music video when we could instead pretend that we are all hangin' out at the Opry on this Friday morning, enjoying Kelsea's performance? Alternatively, we could all just move to Nashville and exclusively listen to live music for the rest of our lives.
Either/Or.


The Second: Castle On The Hill covered by Thomas Rhett


Umm... are you kidding me?
Thomas Rhett? Big fan.
Ed Sheeran? Love him.
Covers? Bring 'em.
Country covers? Excuse me while find a paper bag to hyperventilate into.


The Second: Shoot Me Straight covered by Brothers Osborne


Glad to have another great one from the brothers, their guitars, and their moody twangy voices. Just try not to tap your foot while you listen to this one. I dare you.


Cheers to an exciting and busy weekend. Let's see if we're able to stretch this ~very impressive~ streak to three weeks in a row, shall we?

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment