August 25, 2017

Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner (She'll Fall Asleep)

Live video footage of me being super excited about stuff at work and then immediately falling asleep when I get home.

The First: Whiskey's Fine by Adam Doleac


Was listening to a mix of new music at work earlier this week and this song hit me like a rock. I can't really tell you why so I'll just go with I think it's beautiful and catchy. Adam's not only a new name around here, but also an emerging artist on the country scene and, based on what I've heard so far, I think this is just the beginning.


The Second: Guilty Flowers by Ward Thomas


They're either super hipster or they're just twins from Britain. Or maybe they're both. Either way, I'm a fan. Plus we need more ladies on here just like the world needs more country music lovers. And also once they covered that one Bieber song I love and that's fun, right?


The Third and Final: Not Everything's About You by Old Dominion


My faves. Though I wasn't the biggest fan of their last release (sorry boys, but both the song and the music video seemed well-intentioned but generally off the mark to me), this one is another story.
Not to mention the bonus treat of that a capella harmonizing that they gifted us at the beginning of this video. Dear Old Dominion, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I will marry any of you as long as you promise to sing to me on the regs.

Since by brain could barely focus on choosing three songs this week, perhaps we'll skip all this cordial chit chat at the end here and just let me sleep. Have a great weekend everyone!

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment