June 16, 2017

So you're a rocket scientist?

So I'm sick. Again. Who knows why but after five days of being teased with a tickle in my throat and a lingering cough, it finally took hold and turned into something a little harder to ignore. All this to say, forgive me in advance for a shorter than usual CMF this week - the cold meds are wearing off and my bed is calling.

The First: Life's About To Get Good by Shania Twain


WELL HELLO SHANIA!! She's back, folks! Now, is this a little more electronic-y than I wish it was? Perhaps. But am I really going to complain about new music from this goddess of Canadian country? Heck no. Looking forward to the new album!


The Second: Holding The Other by Lauren Alaina


So apparently Lauren is in a movie which from the trailer just looks like the 2017 version of Crossroads... regardless, there's no denying that she's got a great voice and so I'm happy to have a new song to listen to as a result of this movie.


The Third and Final: Boy by Lee Brice


I feel like it's been ages since we've heard something new from Lee Brice and I figured this one would be a nice share right before Father's Day this weekend.


And on that note, Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! A special shout out to mine who really is the most generous, selfless, and hilarious (don't tell him I said that last part though) man I know.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment