October 21, 2016

Cabin Fever

So... public service announcement: there are ten Mondays left in 2016.
Please don't panic. I said don't panic.
Please stop.


The First: Baby, Let's Lay Down and Dance by Garth Brooks


It's here! It's here! It wasn't available last week but now it's here! Garth has new music and it's good! I can't tell you anything else because you can just listen to it and you'll understand my excitement. Also, the Youtube kindly reminded me of this gem of a moment with two of my faves.


The Second: Kiss Me Quiet by Jess Moskaluke


I think we learned our lesson last time that Jess isn't the greatest lip syncer there ever was. She's a notch better than Ashlee Simpson, but that's not saying much. Unlike Ashlee, she does actually have an incredible voice so I can understand that she struggles with fake singing in her music videos. All that to say: listen to the song, take or leave the music video.


The Third and Final: In The Dark by Clayton Anderson


New boy, Clayton Anderson, comes out swinging with this little ditty. It's that twang and crooning that really gets me with this song. It's also about as catchy as my niece's Thanksgiving weekend cold (I'm fine now, thanks for asking).

Hope y'all have a relaxing weekend! I plan to do just that out at the cabin with a few friends. My plans include reading, board games, watching movies, walks in the woods, generally being cozy by the fire - and country music, of course.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment