March 25, 2016

In which I reference owls and rocks.

Intrigued? I bet you are.

Weirdest unrelated title yet? Most likely.


The First: A Little Bit Goes A Long Way by River Town Saints


Ummm... does his headbobbing seem familiar to anyone else?

I like this song (minus the weird transition at 0:56, because nothanx).


The Second: Take Me Home by Jess Moskaluke


I didn't like this song. But then it just kept coming on and dang, I'm into it now. It's rare for Jess' voice to not eventually lure me and my loud car-singing ways into her anthems.

She does get a little intense in this vid. You have been forewarned.


The Third and Final: Poor Boy by Tyler Farr


Gosh. Tyler Farr, eh? What a gravelly-voiced gem! I feel geologists would likely find the previous sentence particularly amusing... maybe? All rock-solid jokes aside, this song is so great! It's surprisingly catchy and I betcha you'll catch yourself singing it under your breath at odd times over the next few days. So have fun with that.


Have a great extra-long Easter weekend! I hope it's a good one for all of you.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment