September 30, 2016

Luke Loves Peanut Butter

The more you know, apparently.

The First: Everybody We Know Does by Chase Rice


Who knew that mud was such a fun medium to play in? Or that blowing up watermelons was... a thing? Or that people brought babies and tiny goats to backwoods tailgate parties? Apparently everybody Chase Rice knows does.


The Second: Goin' Goin' Gone by George Strait


We are so lucky that this man legend is still making new music, and so here is his latest. Enjoy it, savour it, learn it, sing it, love it. It's no Run, which will always be my favourite George Strait song, but it's a good one for a Friday nonetheless.


The Third and Final: I Do All My Dreamin' There by Luke Bryan


So Luke released a new album. And it's just a notch less bro country than the usual. So that's nice. He talks about peanut butter sandwiches in this one, so you know I had no choice but to share. (It's good beyond the peanut butter reference, in case you were wondering or perhaps are allergic to peanuts and/or sandwiches).

Sidenote: do we think Luke has ever seen a huckleberry bush? Because I really don't think that a "huckleberry limb" would be able to support the weight of any clothing without collapsing. They're feeble little wonders of nature.


I hope your Friday flies by! I'm hoping mine does so that I can go home and sleeeeeep. Je suis exhausted. On the plus side, Thanksgiving (my favourite!) is just a week away! Eek!

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment