August 5, 2016

Fresh Outta Titles

Happy Friday, everyone!

I don't know about you, but that felt like a very long four day week (if you had a four day week, that is). You know what I like to do when I've had a long week? I like to sit back, relax, and enjoy some country music. Oh! You do too? Well then how convenient is it that you're reading this right now, huh?

The First: Kinda Don't Care by Justin Moore



If you're looking for a catchy song to have stuck in your head this weekend, this is it. I feel like this is the musical equivalent of eating really well all week and rewarding yourself with a bag of chips and telling yourself you'll "just have a few" and then crushing the entire bag within minutes. So basically what I'm saying is don't ask me if I have plans tonight because I just told you what they are. I have no impulse control, in case that was unclear.
PS Don't ask me what an "Instant Grat Video" is because I have no idea.


The Second: Red Hot American Summer by Post Monroe



When I hear this song all I picture is blaring it while I'm driving down the coast in a convertible with my hair blowing in the wind like some kind of movie star. Now, besides the fact that I know that much wind will immediately cause my hair to be a mess of knots and that I don't own a convertible (don't ask me if I stole it or something because I have no idea where it came from), that seems like it would be a really great way to spend a couple hours this weekend while memorizing all the words to this excellent song. Let me know if you want to join and/or know someone who owns a sports car (grand theft auto isn't really my jam).


 The Third and Final: Reckon by Adam Craig


Twang alert and it's amazing.
Who is Adam Craig? I have no idea but I like him. This song reminds me of Rock On by Tucker Beathard for obvious, double entendre-related, reasons.

Let's all have an awesome weekend, okay? And if for some reason you're not already on that track, perhaps this will help.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment