May 25, 2018

Europe Stole My Abs

Hello, yes, I'm still doing this.
I was just off casually galavanting the globe for a bit but I'm back now so you can wipe away those tears.

My dad and I visited England, Spain and Italy and it was awesome! Got to see some stunning things, meet my dad's family and ate a lot.

But y'all: something awful happened. I don't know exactly when it happened, if it was when I was busy ordering gelato or when I was distracted by the bread I was shoving in my face. But I'm quite sure someone surgically removed my abs. Like... they just aren't there anymore. They're gone. I tried to do sit ups yesterday and I physically 👏 could 👏 not. I'm just walking around ab-less. It's actually kind of a miracle. I'll be featured in medical textbooks soon, you'll see. #claimtofame


The First: Coming Home by Keith Urban ft. Julia Michaels


Gotta listen past those first few bars otherwise you'll think it's a slow song and I get it: there's no place for that on a Friday. But spoilers it's got some pep. Keith's got a new album and I have to say - it's decent. Another album favourite is Texas Time, in case you've got the (texas) time to listen.


The Second: No One Needs To Know by Shania Twain


Just gonna get out ahead of this one before anyone says anything sassy: I know this isn't a new song. But CMF isn't just a place for new country music so shhh... Shania came on the radio the other day and who can honestly compete with Shania in her hayday?? Shano one. (I'm so sorry. I already regret typing that.)


The Third and Final: Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs


Welp. He's no one hit wonder and this proves it. Will he regret the random selfie dialogue at the beginning? Probably. But I ate nothing but bread and gelato for three weeks straight so we've all made choices in 2018 that we probably wish we could reverse.


I'm off to celebrate two friends tying the knot this weekend and so looking forward to it! Hope you've got fun plans on deck for yours too!

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment