May 6, 2016

Bunch of Nerds.

Sooo... have you completed the Canada census yet? I have, as I was only a mere half notch below these people on the excitement scale.

My favourite tweet so far? "Based on tweets in my feed, Wayne R. Smith, Chief Statistician of Canada, is Canada's Beyonce. #Census" (@ALL_CAPS). He's not wrong.

It's important. Fill it out, plz. 


The First: H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line


People are freaking out about the new FGL album *almost* as much as they're freaking out about the long form census. It's gonna be a good one. And in case you're wondering, H.O.L.Y. (for some weird artistic reason) stands for "high on loving you." I just saved you approximately 27 seconds on a google search which is what I had to do to figure that out. So hey, make good use of those saved seconds, will you? Time is precious.


The Second: Pick Up by Dierks Bentley


How do I feel about this video/the storyline Dierks is telling with his short film series so far? Super lukewarm. Like when I make tea and am super excited about it but then it's too hot to drink right away and then I become so good at being patient that I kind of actually just forget about it and then an hour later I'm like "oh yeah, I made tea" but by then it's barely warmer than room temperature and I have to either suck it up or boil water again which inevitably means that I go through the whole involved ordeal all over again. That run-on sentence is how I feel about it.


The Third and Final: Singing Me Home by Lady Antebellum


Let's lighten things up a little bit with this old favourite that has recently made its way back into my life. I just can't get enough of those beautiful harmonies.


Hope you have a marvellous weekend! Don't forget to send some prayers to the people of Fort McMurray or to tell your mamma you love her.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment