June 26, 2015

Rollin', tumblin', and then leaving immediately.

Hello CMF Friends!

This week’s Country Music Friday will feature songs with titles that include actions which may result after you trip. Something that kind of klutzy people like me do more often than I care to admit. How fun!

The First: Slow Rollin’  by Dallas Smith


He really does need to give it a rest.


The Second: Tumblin’ Tears by One More Girl


Thoughts: That is a significant amount of black mascara that lady is wearing. How does their hair stay so perfectly manicured if they’re driving fast on the highway with the top down (Answer: magic)? Do you think the Zac G. impersonator was planned or they just found him and decided to include him? Let me know if any of you have the answers.


The Third and Final: I Wanna Go Home by Sundy Best


Because after I embarrass myself in public by tripping over my own feet, I typically want to go home and hide for a bit.


Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment