December 9, 2016

Short and Sweet

Apologies in advance for the short but sweet instalment today. It's been a long and exhausting week for yours truly. Here's a snapshot: It's 11:38pm and I'm up because apparently so are the construction workers who are loudly pouring and smoothing out concrete on the site behind my apartment. No word of a lie. Whyyy.

The First: Drinkin' Problem by Midland


Well aren't these fellas talented with their harmonies and their hot pink egg shaker and their moody blue lighting.


The Second: She Does by Jackie Lee


Slow to start and then those drums kick in and you know Jackie means business. Unlike this guy.


The Third and Final: Today I Started Loving You Again covered by Michael Ray


Woah. Who knew he had this old school twang. I, for one, did not. Because this is what I think of when I think about Michael Ray. So. A step up here for sure.

Enjoy a snowy and safe weekend if you've been hit by this beautiful blizzard! A snowy walk is on the agenda for me.

Thanks for listening!
Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment